Sunday, December 23, 2012

TreSkinRX review part 1



Hello! A few weeks ago Melanie from TreSkinRX sent me a skin care trial set complimentary for testing purposes. Tonight was my first night to use the P.M. treatments.
 On a few of the products it says to leave on and do not rinse. I was surprised that it dried as if nothing was on my skin. I'm very funny about leaving products on my face, sometimes leaving moisturizers seems to bother me because of the greasy feeling but the products in this pack didn't leave any residues behind.


I am using the acne kit to treat my white/black heads on my chin area. I also have a few on my cheek and forehead. I have very sensitive skin and it didn't burn which surprised me because a lot of products out there do burn me and turn my skin red. I also liked that this has no added perfumes.




Here are the close ups of the products i received.


Here is Melanie's business card if you would like to get a hold of her. She can answer all of your questions that you may have. I do believe she has a special right now on the mini trial size kit like the one i have posted above so be sure to ask her about it.

You can also find her on FACEBOOK that's how i learned about the TreSkinRX brand.
Her facebook page can be found here

I will keep you updated on my progress, tomorrow morning i will use my A.M. bottles.

What are your MUST HAVE skin care products?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

XOXO,
Phelicia :)



No comments:

Post a Comment