Sunday, December 23, 2012

Head and Shoulders for women review

Hello! I received  Head and Shoulders for Women Shampoo and Conditioner complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. ( want to sign up for influenster to get free goodies to try? sign up here)



I really like the smell of this product that's one thing i do look for first. The bottle says its peach but its a really great scent.
The shampoo cleans my hair well and lathers really well and the conditioner is great!
I really HATE conditioners that are thin and watery which this one is neither.
When i put the conditioner in my hair it was really thick and stayed in my hair which I loved. I am one of those people who have really tangled and unmanageable hair so this conditioner worked miracles for me!
BUT.... If you have oily roots ( like myself) use the conditioner only on the lower half of your head because it did make my roots greasy. 

I have noticed a change in my hair since I've starting using the shampoo and conditioner. I cut about 4 inches off of my hair because my ends were so bad from flat ironing and curling my hair.
Try it for yourself you have nothing to lose but will gain healthy beautiful hair.

Head and Shoulders for women is currently having a contest on their facebook. To enter click here be sure to like them also! :)

What products do you use on your hair? What type of hair routine do you have?

Thanks for reading and have a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the Damage Rescue shampoo/conditioner too :) I didn't find that the conditioner left my roots greasy but maybe that's because I have REALLY dry curly hair LOL... question... did you already take the survey? I haven't gotten an email yet so I was worried!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent heard anything yet on the survey, they take so long sometimes it eems. maybe they are waiting for everyone to finish their bottles of shampoo? i dont think its the shampoo and conditioner making my hair greasy LOL i switched shampoo and the same is happening with other products. maybe since i am working out iam showering two times a day so maybe im over washing? i have no idea.

      Delete
  2. Ok good! this was my first box from them so I didn't want to ruin my chances of getting anymore! LOL Maybe your right... your probably drying out your scalp! I'd offer advice but I'm the same way, if I work out, there's NO way I'm doing second day hair!

    ReplyDelete