Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Glam Bag

Hello and Happy December! :)
I know this blog is long over due but unfortunately, I have been sick for the past few months. I'm sure you have read in my previous posts that I've been sick. All of these allergies and colds have finally turned into Bronchitis and Ive been miserable but now I'm getting better WOOOHOO :)
Anyways...
Here is the November Glam Bag I received from www.ipsy.com



In the November bag I received meet matt(e) eyeshadow in matt batali from the BALM,  Benefit they're real mascara,Starlet cosmetics eye pencil (in black), BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in Dare Devil and Nailtini nail lacquer in Millionaire

This was my first time subscribing and I really love all the products I received. At first i didn't like the eyeshadow but i found a good use for it. Now I like to use it for my eyebrows and as a liner under my eyes.

This picture i only have the meet matt(e) on my eyebrows


This picture I'm wearing the lip gloss and meet matt(e) eyebrows and eyelids.

I really love the nail polish and the eyeliner goes on so smooth. For only 10.00 a month it is truly a great deal. I have to say that I am very excited to see what they have planned for the December bag.

What are your must have beauty products this holiday season?

Thanks for reading
XoXo, Phelicia :)

2 comments:

  1. This was my first glam bag too and I loved it! At first I used matt batali on my eyebrows too but i absolutely love it as a crease color with gold eyeshadow on the lid because matt batali is more of a super dark purple. I loved the mascara so I am probably going to get the full size :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the mascara too!! I will def be buyingthe full size also. I like the matt batali eyeshadow its so weird like a dark brown,charcoal purplish color. Next time i am going to try and use it with my gold eyeshadow like you said.
      Im so excited for decembers bag, aren't you? :)

      Delete