Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kevin Murphy Heat Protecting Shampoo Review




Hello! This is a shampoo that i received in a Christmas Beauty Swap I did with Maria ( we did another box in October) I will be posting the Christmas box tomorrow. I loved the shampoo so much I couldn't wait to blog about it.

The smell is different than other shampoos, it has a natural clean smell to it. I really like how it made my hair feel so clean, shiny and it doesn't feel weighed down if that makes any sense.

I'm not sure if you can tell but i took some pictures because right away with wet hair i noticed my hair was shiny.

 

Now all i need is the conditioner to go with this shampoo! :) I will try and remember to take a picture tomorrow of  my hair when its dry so i can compare pictures. I'm always searching for the "perfect" shampoo and conditioner.

What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

Thanks for reading.
XoXo Phelicia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment