Monday, October 1, 2012

CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes

I received  a sample of CleanWell hand sanitizer wipes complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.



I really loved these wipes. You can use them for your hands or face. As a mom, I am always cleaning my sons hands and face because he is always getting dirty.

What i really love about this product is not only is it convenient ( they come in individual size packet) but they are alcohol free and all natural..  That really makes me happy that i am not cleaning my son with harsh chemicals.

 They really did a great job at removing all the dirt from my sons face and hands. i cut the wipe in half so i could try a piece on my face. While cleaning my face and my sons hands and face the wipe stayed very moist which i was really surprised.

The scent is really great it smelled like lemon but not too strong.

I will be buying a box of these to keep in my purse.

A box of 50 pouches will cost your $29.99




Here is a list of the ingredients

CleanWell


All-Natural Hand Sanitizer


Thymus Vulgaris Oil



(thyme oil, a natural antimicrobial)


Aloe Barbadensis Leaf



(aloe vera, a natural emollient and skin conditioner)


Citric Acid



(an antioxidant and environmentally benign cleaning agent)


Copper PCA



(a skin conditioner and naturally occurring mineral found in human skin)


Sodium Decylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate



(a plant-based emulsifi er derived from corn sugar


and coconut oil)


Sodium Coco-Sulfate



(a plant-based emulsifi er derived from coconut)


Hydrolized Oats



(a skin conditioner)


Sodium Citrate



(a natural pH balancer)


Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil



(a natural essential oil fragrance)


Water

In Addition, our Hand Sanitizers Include the Following by Scent:

ORIGINAL


Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Oil (a natural essential oil), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil


ORANGE VANILLA



Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Fruit Extract)


WARM VANILLA




Vanillan, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil

Follow them:
FACEBOOK
CleanWell Website
PINTEREST
TWITTER



Visit their website to see other products they offer.



I have already recommended these wipes to my friends and family and i hope you will go out and try them also. Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. hand sanitizer refill,

    ReplyDelete