Friday, October 5, 2012

SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap"

I received a bar of SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap complimentary from Influenster,but don't let the name fool you it works great on adults too!



Besides loving the great scent of this soap i really love the fact that it is sulfate-free and enriched with luxurious natural organic ingredients and is gentle enough for the sensitive skin of babies,children and adults.



 


This soap lathers really well. With other bar soaps you have to keep rubbing and rubbing the soap in your hands just to get a decent lather but with SheaMoisture i only had to rub it once and i had so much soap on my hands. I really love that it cleaned my son and myself so good with out that weird left over feeling other soaps leave behind. We felt so soft and clean after our showers!


I will be buying another bar for my face it worked so great! I like that i washed my face and it took the oil and dirt away while leaving my skin soft and moisturized.

Here is my son with his SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap.
 
You can read more about SheaMoisture products on their website:
 
A statement from their website:

To our Shea Moisture friends & family,

Our company has grown dramatically in the last few years with new organic bath, body and hair lines, but our website has ceased to function effectively for the online needs of our loyal customers. We are working diligently to re-design our website to better serve you with enhanced features.
Our products continue to be available online at Target.com, CVS.com, Walgreens.com, and Harmondiscount.com.
They can also be found at all Walgreens stores and select Target, CVS, Bed Bath & Beyond, Buy Buy Baby, Christmas Tree Shops, Harmon Face Values, Duane Reade and Meijer stores.
Please contact us with any questions at support@sheamoisture.com or (631) 842-8800, M-F 9-5 ET.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
Richelieu Dennis
Founder & C.E.O. of SheaMoisture



What type/brand of soap do you use? How does it leave your skin, are you happy with it?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. You son is handsome! love this blog something new ! I will follow you too hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) i am trying to find your blog now. thanks for following me:)

      Delete