Monday, July 22, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

I was super lucky to receive Olay's fresh effects BB cream in my influenster sunvoxbox free of charge from infuenster for testing purposes.

This Tinted moisturizer offers 6 skin care benefits:

• Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smooths for softer feeling skin
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15

You can read more on their website: www.olayfresheffects.com

I was able to test this product for a week while i was on vacation at the beach. I was really surprised how well it stayed on my face and kept me from getting sunburned. i did skip it the last day of vacation and my face ended  up getting sun burnt so yes it does work! I just found out the hard way.

My skin care routine is fairly simple unless I'm going out. Being a mom and the only girl in my house i either have to wake up or get ready before anyone wants to go anywhere or get ready super fast! with Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream i am able to do that. To show you i uploaded my vine video to YouTube so i can show you on here.
my skin is fair and my cheeks are sometimes red from my rosacea. I really liked that the BB cream was light but also covered up my imperfections as well. If you are someone who needs a better coverage this is a great product to use under your foundation as well.
I have tried many BB creams and i have to say i really like this product. Some of the BB creams i used in the past were too watery or felt like sand paper.
 
my before and after shot
my husband and I on the beach
                                 i used the BB cream under my foundation for more coverage in the picture


This product retails for 12.99 for a 2.5 fl oz tube. it can be purchased online  www.olayfresheffects.com and http://www.amazon.com

Have you tried Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream yet? If not, What are you waiting for??!!

Thanks for reading
XOXO
Phelicia

No comments:

Post a Comment