Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ivory®'s New 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash REVIEW

Hello!
     I am excited to share my thoughts on Ivory®'s New 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash that i received  complimentary from influenster!

I received the blue bottle. The first thing i did was smell it and i was surprised it actually smelled clean and had a really good scent to it!
 
In the past i have had problems with 2 in 1 products. I cannot use shampoo plus conditioner because it just dries my hair out and it's a tangled mess! Ivory's 2 in 1 hair and body wash is actually creamy feeling if that makes sense. It reminds me of Finesse how it cleans and leaves your hair soft. So i was very happy with the results even though i do have to use conditioner only because my hair tangles very easily.
 
 
My son who will only use character soaps and shampoos said he  likes this as well.  He smells so clean which is a huge thumbs up from this mom! 
 
Once i run out of this bottle i plan to buy some more, id like to smell the orange one next.
 
For more fun follow ivory on their social sites!
and make sure to watch ivory's digital short on their new 2 in 1 hair and body wash: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=444767822276606&set=vb.102645923167106&type=3&theater
 
I hope you enjoyed this blog review and make sure to try this out, you will not be disappointed!
 
 
xoxox
<3 Phelicia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment