Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ipsys May Glam Bag REVIEW





I love love love this months bag. I was excited when our bag was the bright colored chevron print!
I did end up trading my bronzing lotion and nail polish with my friend since i do tan and i already have a few nude polishes.

I really fell in love with the macadamia natural oil healing oil treatment. I thought it would make my hair greasy but its so soft and goes on really easy. ( my beauty confession: i even use it to moisturize my hands, and the scent is amazing!)

I also received a concealer in the color of buff from yaby. It matched my skin color really well and worked very good at hiding my flaws (a girls best friend in my book!)
The last item i received was a lip gloss in the color "fig" from juice beauty. I really love juice beauty's products, they're organic,they smell great and work really well also ( i have a facial refreshing spray from last months bag i think, i love it as well) The color is pretty and it isn't sticky and messy feeling and it smells like lemon!

I am impatiently waiting for next months bag! Thanks for reading!
x0x0x,
phelicia

No comments:

Post a Comment