Friday, November 9, 2012

"Crafty Chic Boutique" is now open!!

Hello! :) I haven't been around because my son has been sick these past few weeks and now  I think I'm  starting to catch what he has. I think I have caught every sickness going around in his school (haha) Anyways..

With the holidays around the corner I find myself wanting to make things to decorate with. My favorite thing to make right now are wreaths. I decided to open up an online store to start selling my "creations". I plan to make candles,hand scrubs,soaps and manicure in a jar ( it's a cute mason jar filled with everything you need to paint your nails)

If you are interested you can view my online store here: http://craftychicboutique.storenvy.com/

I will be posting more wreaths soon when I am finished with them. Here is one I have listed so far

Mini Christmas Wreath

Do you like to decorate for the holidays?

Thanks for reading :)   

1 comment:

  1. Very cool1 I will check it out!! I wish I were crafty! I love to make stuff!

    ReplyDelete