Monday, December 1, 2014

November Beauty Subscription Boxes *REVIEW*

When the first of the month rolls around I can't help but to feel all giddy inside!
I have been an Ipsy subscriber for a year now, beautybox5 I've been with for about four months and this month was my first box from Birchbox.

What I love about these beauty subscriptions is that I get to try a handful of products for 10-12 dollars a month (each) so one product pays for the whole bag! You really cannot beat that! I  have found so many companies that I fell in love with and I would not have known about them without these beauty subscriptions. To name a few would be pop beauty, be a bombshell, jcat... the list could go on and on.

Ipsy:10.00 a month
What you get: a makeup bag and 5 beauty products to try. Once you try your products review them and earn points, which can buy you more products! They also have something called : "IpsyME" they offer products at a discounted price just for ipsy members. I will show you what I received this month.

From left to right: Be a bombshell cosmetics eye base in the color submissive, IT cosmetics bye bye under eye full coverage anti-aging waterproof concealer in neutral medium, Temptu highlighter in pink pearl, J-cat wonder lip paint in the color red potion and the last product I received was Marc Anthony oil of morocco argon oil volume shine hairspray 

*Bombshell eye base: this is a light gold shimmery base that looks great alone or under eyeshadow
* IT cosmetics concealer works great under the eyes and or covering pimples scars etc..
*Temptu highlighter: I'm not sure about this product I used it one time and it left a streak so I will have to watch a video on it and see if I'm using it correctly. It is a liquid so its a new concept to me.
*J-cat lip paint is a great product its a bit dark for me but I like it, I wish it was a matte stain I'm thinking of maybe blotting and putting powder over it so it will be. but a great product either way.
*Marc Anthony hairspray leaves a soft hold with a light scent.

                          And for the Ipsyme event that I scored last week for $18
 
This was such a great deal and I love all of these products!

Beautybox5:$12.99

I love this whole entire box also!
What you get: from left to right, DenTek floss picks&case, dove deep moisture body wash, HASK macadamia revitalizing shine oil, L'Oreal Paris nail color, Laura Ashley body butter,  This box is a bit more than the other two at 12.99

*DenTek floss& case is such a great product I toss these in my bag for when I'm on the go.
*Dove deep moisture body wash smells great and leaves my skin soft.
*HASK macadamia revitalizing shine oil is such a great product I love to rub this on the ends of my hair while wet.
*L'Oreal nail polish this gold color is gorgeous! it dries fast and has just enough sparkle
*Laura Ashley body butter smells great and leaves my skin soft.


and my first box so far... Birchbox! $10.00


What you get: from left to right (back, The balm cosmetics cindy lou manizer highlighter, Dr Jart ceramidin cream,
Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy body wash, Amika perk up dry shampoo,Juice Beauty green apple peel, and Jusin's chocolate almond butter

*The balm highlighter is such a pretty color I fell in love with it when I first swatched it!
*Dr Jart ceramidin cream smells great and keeps my skin bright looking and moisturized.
*Gilchrist and Soames body wash smells great!
*Amika perk up dry shampoo : I was really hesitant to try this because all dry shampoos leave a nasty white residue on my hair and make my hair feel dirtier than what it was to begin with. With this product I didn't get that feeling and it smells so good
*Justin's chocolate almond butter was delicious!!! I ate it by myself and with my apples mmmm!


                                 Referral Time!!!
Do you want to try these boxes but don't want to be on a looong waiting list? Use my links below!
Ipsy: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1k2a?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

Beautybox5:http://www.beautybox5.com/?u=14262

Birchbox: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/1w2q8

No comments:

Post a Comment